Ten years ago today – Patrick posted a Roundup with Saucy Tomato Salad and look what has happened since. Spices, culinary meditation and crispy culinary chaos feature in some of his favourite posts.
- When The Chips Are Down: One Man’s Attempt To Snack Like A Princess
- Risottos For Rumination
- The Spicy Truth About Vanilla
- Good Taste Vs Tastes Good: Why Do Americans Have More Playful Palates
- Investing In Home Made Stocks
I started a tad later and spent slightly (ok, considerably) less time in the kitchen. Culinary history and timely tips were my thing – and my favourites list reflects this, featuring as it does only one actual recipe.
We have had guest posters, too (and welcome more … hint, hint).
- Maribeth examined the infinite (and slightly terrifying) variety of Oreos available in our world while
- Dungeekin delved, not all together seriously, into the science of coffee (Coffee Conundrum, Caffeine Continuum) and then rather more seriously into the tricky task of how to construct the perfect cheeseburger.